Tuesday, May 22, 2012
A new card challenge is posted in our All About Cards thread.
Of course there can be found a step by step tutorial too.
I came to this idea, when I read throught the BlogHop comments.
(which we all wanna Thank You for)
I don't know who made the post (sorry for that)
But it said something about wanting to see more use of buttons....
Well,.... I have listened!
So here's my take, at using more buttons, Swirly style.


So, Thank you lady for this awesome idea!

Rules for this week:
Make a card using:
* Buttons
* Gesso
* Lace

Please post your gorgeous creations, HERE and in our Gallery.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome idea! I'm definitely going to try this out!

Rea' said...

I like this, love the variety of lace and the colors you used!

Peggy said...

I do so love the button butterfly!!!!

scrappygal said...

Awesome idea!!! I hope you don't mind if I lift it!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed