Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

If you already have your Brass Shilling kit then I know you are loving every minute of it. The greens and brown tones is this are the perfect combination. I really adore the yellow and orange undertones to the browns. Here's a layout I've done that's chocked full of mixed media and texture. 


You can see more details on my blog www.scrappygoddess.blogspot.com

And I have a super awesome tutorial to share with you today with yet another way to alter chipboard. Remember the hinges on on my shabby tool box?


Here is the step by step video tutorial to show you how I made these awsomly shabby metal pieces. 





TFL,
Andiepants

1 comments:

Nosha @Online PhD Degrees said...

I do agree with your idea of the perfect combination between the shades of brown and green. Although I rarely see both colors being mixed, I still find them very cute and interesting. Although I find them outmoded, I can still perceive a distinctive character in it. I hope others will agree with me as well.

My homepage: Online PhD UK Degrees

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed