Saturday, August 3, 2013
Happy Saturday to everyone! I thought I would share a project with you using things you already have in your stash: a canvas, lace, and Silks paints! I've been working on a large, or at least a very detailed project for a while now that I am calling a "Canvas of Me", and I am very excited to say that I am nearly finished with it, as I finished up the last little canvas panel recently, and here it is:

And here's another canvas that I did in the video to show you how I created the background:
So take a peek at the video right here:


and see how you can do this simple background for your own project!

AND, don't forget to join us for our August Blog Hop 8/5 with AMAZING prize packs to be won!





6 comments:

Amarilys said...

simply amazing! I thought the lace was just big piece of lace! What a great idea to combine different laces in one canvas to create a background! Love the colors that you chose!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Beautiful colors Rae! I love the texture the lace lends on your project.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful!!!Love the lace.

Someone help! I can't access the forum page, I get a 403 error stating this site requires you to be logged in.

Paulien van den Bosch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paulien van den Bosch said...

Kimberly, try to clear your cache for Swirlydoos and refresh your (or open a new)browser. If that doesn't help, you better email Krissy!
krissy@swirlydoos.com

Kimberly said...

Thanks Paulien. I have done everything I can think of including that. I will e-mail.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed