Wednesday, September 11, 2013
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone is well.
 My thoughts are with my American friends as we all remember the lives lost on this tragic day twelve years ago.
 
Today I'd like to share my latest card tutorial with you.
I created this card, with the September *Gilted Pleasure* kit.
 
 
To see the step by step photo tutorial, click the link below 
 
The Round Robin for Cards has started and if you haven't signed up for this month,
you might want to give it another thought, signing up for next month.
This challenge is open to anyone so, come on and join in the fun!
 
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really Beautiful <3

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed