Tuesday, November 26, 2013
I'd like to share my last project with the Swirlydoos November kit, Autumn Rose. This kit was so lovely with all the lush colors and romantic feel. I love to collect vintage images and wanted to use this one wit the kit, romantic and vintage! I heavily distressed two layers of pattern paper for that worn aged look. Then misted and stamped randomly. Once that was all dry I added some molding paste using a Prima mask. From there I just started adding embellishments. I've designed the butterflies and you kind find them HERE.
 
My layout was based of the November sketch over at Once Upon a Sketch.
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Merrihew said...

Gorgeous LO, Angelica! Fabulous deep distressing and love the stamping and molding paste!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed