Thursday, February 20, 2014
Hi Everyone! Amarilys here sharing with you some of my Lady Belle February Kit projects! I just loved this kit and had so much fun working on these layouts!

Here are three more layouts that I made:
For this wedding layout, I used all the neutrals papers and embellies from the kit. I did a lot of tearing, distressing, layering and punch work to create this fun layout of my hubby and I during our second photo shoot at the beach during our wedding day. I used flowers from the Flower Add On Kit as well as the main kit. From my stash i used the Prima bling that I've had saved for a while and the white rose. The white resin clock is from a previous Swirlydoos kit.

For this slightly more elegant wedding page (and the last one for my two wedding albums!), I used the black background paired with a pretty purple roses paper and flowers from both the Flower Add On Kit and the main kit.The bling is from my stash and I handmade the butterflies to match the rest of my wedding album.

Last but not least I made this page using a picture of mom and I during my Feb 1st baby shower! I turned the picture B&W because it was a bit busy with the background and used the elegant B&W (and cream!) papers with the purples from the kit. I also used the gorgeous clock chippie which I inked and crackled to distress it.

Thanks for taking your time to check out my projects! If you want to see all the projects I made with this kit, please stop by my blog!

5 comments:

Merrihew said...

Gorgeous LO's, Amy! Your wedding LO's are so elegant!

Unknown said...

Very elegant. Love the use of black.

Katia said...

wow this LO are amazing!

scrappygal said...

These are gorgeous Amy!!

Tracey Gregory said...

Beautiful pages,Amy!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed