Friday, March 28, 2014
 
 
 
 
 
I sooooo love this GORGEOUS kit.... I simply couldn't stop making cards.
Here's one for you with step by step instructions.



And here's how it came together:


For the base of my card, I folded a piece of red cardstock double, and cut it down to 5.6 x 6.6 I distressed the edges a little and inked it up using Paper Soft.


Then I cut a piece of cream cardstock at 5.5 x 6.3 and randomly inked it up.


A piece of lace, (from my stash) was glued at the top, using Beacon 3 in 1 Craft Glue. Krissy has this in the boutique.


Then I cut another piece of cardstock at 5.1 x 5.2


I didn't do anything to the edges, just glued it on top of the lace.


I cut a paperbag at 4.4 x 5.3 and scratched the bottom edge with my nails. The notecard on the right side came in the Salutaions Main Kit.


I glued both pieces like so. First the piece of paperbag, then the notecard.


this "Documented Daily" strip was found on 1 of the papers. I slightly distressed it.


Then... OMW how I love this bling!!!! I cut a piece of it and glued it down, with the backside up.


I had a hard time, figuring out what to do with these beautiful wood icon scissors, so I tranformed them into a new embellishment.


I glued them together like this....


And put the rose on top of it.


Then I wanted to use this "With Love" tag and slightly distressed the edges and glued it down. I also glued down a piece of the red trim, using Beacon Fabri-Tac.


The transformed embellishment, was glued at the right top, bringing all the layers together.




I placed my flowers.(I rubbed some inka gold on my flowers) And for the finishing touch I added some copper liquid pearls.

I hope you like it, and give it a try.

Here are some more cards, just for some extra inspiration


Jij bent jarig means: It is your Birthday.


een nieuwe woning means: A new home

2 comments:

Amante del Papel said...

Amazing projects, thanks for this fantastic tutorial is awesome!!!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Love this, Paulien!!!! Gorgeous design & such clever use of embellies!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed