Wednesday, May 21, 2014
I'm thrilled to share 3 more projects that I did with the May KOM, Bohemian Spring!  And as a little something extra, I'm sharing a sketch that I did with you.

  This layout is  really a simple layered layout, but I thought the photo was so sweet and goes with the papers so well that I didn't see a need to add alot to it.


Here's my sketch, I reversed it and left out one of the strips.



I just love these Petaloo Botanica blooms that I got from the store.  I think I ordered every color!!

I added the chipboard title from my stash, its ScrapFx and of course I heat embossed it with Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel.


You know I'm the crazy poodle lady, LOL!  I wanted to make a tag and I wanted to use the divan from the April kit.  Oooh then I remember my cute little poodle die and nex thing I knew, this sweet little pink poodle was sitting on the couch just like a little princess!  You know I have a poodle die  and I confess that I look for reasons to use it!

I made the tag from a scrap of the Authentique paper in the kit and then masked the it using a Prima stencil.  Then I layered on some of the Kaisercraft collectibles from the Embellishments kit and I used cardboard to pop up the layers..  The little beads at the bottom and fibers are from my stash as are the flowers.  They are left overs from other projects and kits.


I love the words on this Collectible tag!


Here's that gorgeous pelican again!  The color of the water just went so perfectly with this sheet of paper, I had to use him again!  I fussy cut the white flowers and doily from the SEI paper.


I love the clear blue floral vine in the Embellishment addon , it was just right for this page.  I also added a tiny sprig of blue to that cluster that came from the January 2012 KOM!  Guess I'm guilty of hoarding that !


Thanks so much for visiting our blog.  I can't wait to see your creations with the May kit.





4 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Gorgeous projects, every one (I loved seeing two of them come together!) AND a sketch!!!!
Thanks, Maggi for the wonderful inspiration!!!

Heather said...

That is so gorgeous. Love the new collection.

Paula Calvanico said...

Maggi, just lovely! What stunning pieces you made. These kits are the bomb :)

Paula

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love that pelican so cute. This kit is just so gorgeous the colors are awesome! Working with it today!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed