Saturday, August 16, 2014
Happy Saturday!

Last week we had some technical difficulties while we were at camp. The internet connection wasn't steady enough to upload a video! So, this is the video that I was trying to share last week!

I love figuring out new ways to use my supplies, and I found something new I could do with Liquid Pearls and embossing powder. Here's the results:

I made this piece for my sketch layout for the August kit, Wistful Blues:

And, here is the piece I made in the video using the same technique, but different colors to show you how easy it is to do.

Here's the video tutorial:




I hope you like it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



7 comments:

Merrihew said...

Cool technique, Rae! Thanks for sharing! I always look forward to your videos!

Nancy said...

Rae! Thank you so much for this technique! I will have to try it out in the future. It was a pleasure seeing you at camp last week!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Wonderful technique. Never thought of using it this way. Thanks for sharing.

Paula Calvanico said...

Fantastic :) Sadly I haven't been able to access the forum. Don't know where the problem lies.

Paula

Unknown said...

That is really a cool technique. It turned out so beautifully. Thanks for sharing your artistry!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Cooool!!!!! I'm going to have to give this a try; thanks, Rae!!!!

Virginia said...

You told me about this at camp, but it was good to see how you did it. Now I'm looking forward to using it on a project!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed