Thursday, October 23, 2014
Hi Everyone!  Debbie with you today to share my second October Vintage Love reveal.  I have to tell you that I loved this kit so much I used everything!  I have nothing left...I couldn't put it away and I got some great projects out of it! The patterned papers that came with this kit are from Prima and Blue Fern Studios and they are perfect for my daughters wedding layouts!  The kit comes with so many embellishments including some seed beads which is used to cover the Blue Fern Chipboard Swirls and to make the sprays.
Here's a few step out photos of the details.




This kit is also loaded with some beautiful flowers as you can see in these two photos.


Step out photos of the details on this layout.



Hope you enjoyed my layouts and be sure to stop by often as our amazing design team will be revealing more of the Vintage Love kit!

1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Beautiful designs, Deb!!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed