Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing two more projects I made with the utterly gorgeous October Kit, Treasured Yesterdays. For both projects I used mostly the Prima Epiphany papers and embellishments.
 
First up is a mini album. I took the Honeycomb Resist Canvas, cut it in half and machine stitched the two pieces together to make the album. Here is the front cover.
 
page 1 and 2

 page 3 and 4
 
page 5 and 6
 
Here is a layout of my two oldest girls. I'd thought I'd scrap a picture of their real selves since the last page I did of them they were all made up. I painted the orange flowers  from the Flower Add-On with Gesso. They were a bit to bright and I needed more of a peach to better match my color scheme.
 
Here are just some close-ups of all the layering of paper and embellies that I love t do!



Thanks for taking a peek!


    

2 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Beautiful projects, Ang!!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Merrihew said...

Gorgeous mini album! I always love your projects!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed