Monday, June 15, 2015
Hi =) Today it´s my turn to show you what I have done with the Spring Chic Kit. This is also my last post as a DT member for Swirlydoos Kit club. It has been a great year and I will miss the kits and the fab people on the team. But everything has an end....

Well over to my projects.  First up is my page made using the wooden heart that came with the embellishment kit.







My next layout comes here. Layers of flowers and some stamping with the stamp that came with the kit. I also used the stencil that came with the mediums kit.






And my third layout... I just loooove that pp that I used for this page. So I made it simple. I wanted to show of as much as possible of the paper so I only used  some small pieces of other papers, tags, chipboard and flowers. Also here I used the stamp from the kit with some brown ink.






My last page is the sketch page. Lots of colors and some stitching...





Thanks for stopping by =)


0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed