Saturday, March 19, 2016
Happy Saturday Savages, Kim here. Today I have a Saturday Tutorial for Swirlydoos.
This tutorial is a start to finish Altered Fan. The fan is from the March main kit (early sneak peek. Main kit and all add-ons will be revealing March 25th) and I also used some of the mediums in the March mediums add-on (subscribers already know what's in that add-on).
Here is the completed fan.


In creating this Fan, i used a few different mediums, just to go along with the request for tutorials on using mediums. 
Sit back, relax and enjoy the video. I hope that it inspires you to get different types mediums out and play around with them yourself.

Here is the video:





Supply List:
Gesso
Modeling paste
Prima damask stencil- my stash
Darice Fan-Swirlydoos March Main kit (revealing March 25th)
Art Anthology Minx (Indulgence)- March Mediums kit (revealing March 25th)
Prima mini art stones-March Mediums kit (revealing March 25th)
Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint (Vintage Rose)- March Mediums kit (revealing March 25th)
Flowers and embellishments- Past Swirlydoos Kits
Prima mini stamps- my stash
12x12 Canvas board-my stash
Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint (aqua-rose, rose-gold, light patina)-my stash

This is a Design Team project/video I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

6 comments:

Andiepants said...

Absolutely gorgeous fan Kim! Love the look of those paints.

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Gorgeous project and a perfect tutorial!!!! Thanks, Kim!!!

Unknown said...

fab tutorial Kim!

Robin said...

Wow! What a beautiful project.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Stunning Kim! Love the tut!

Chana Malkah said...

This is great, love the transformation. I have a fan my hubby gave me over 30 years ago, after he returned from a business trip. I have wanted to alter it for a while, but the sentimental feelings rise us and I put it away. Your project is so pretty, this time I might actually alter mine.

Thanks for the creative push!

Hugz,
Chana

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed