Monday, June 27, 2016
Hey Savages,  Kim here. Today I have the pleasure of introducing to you our newest Design Team Member. She is our very own Swirly Girl Ginny Hickmott.  We are so excited to have Ginny join us. 

Ginny is a very talented designer and does amazing OTP projects. Her style will be a great addition to the team.



Here is a little bit about me:

Hello, my name is Ginny, as many of you know! I live in Wales in the United Kingdom, with my husband, two children and my beloved Labradoodle dog, Evie. I am a working Mum with every spare moment spent indulging my passion and obsession for scrapbooking and altered art. I was introduced to scrapbooking by my Mum in 2009 and was immediately hooked! I have been a Swirlydoos kit member for almost 2 years and adore Krissy’s kits. I love shabby chic, romantic, flowery ,distressed projects and have a new love for adding mixed media. 

Please give Ginny a warm welcome to the team. She will be jumping right in with the July kit. I for one can't wait to see what she does with it. 

Again, Congratulations Ginny and Welcome! 

If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

 

4 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Wonderful addition to the team!!

Merrihew said...

Your projects are always amazing! Welcome to the DT!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Wonderful news!!!! Congratulations, Ginny!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much ladies! Cant wait to get started with the July kit!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed