Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm back with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos January *Delicate* monthly kit. This kit is so jammed packed with the gorgeous Lemoncraft papers. You have to get one, if you don't already subscribe. Here is a look at this gorgeous kit and add-ons again;
Swirlydoos-Delicate-Kit


We have a new sketch designer, ME!! I have been having so much fun trying my hand at sketch designing. There is still a bit of a learning curve, but it is fun. Hope you like the new sketch designs, they are made to go more with the kit and it's contents.

Here is the sketch again:
January sketch


Here is my take on the sketch. This kit is full of beautiful fun floral papers. The colors are so different for me. The colors of the papers go so well with my photo.This is another selfie that I snuck in the ladies room of tan event I was at, it had great lighting.

 The kits and add-ons are jam-packed, so I used very few things from my stash. A few stamps, the masks and a doily. Lots of layering and some distressing to complete my page.
January sketch layout

 Next up is another layout. I used an older picture taken at Swirly Camp.
I did some paper tearing here.  The die cut frame is from my stash. The chip board wheel the add-on  and the main kit. There isn't much masking, misting or stamping in the background, this is more of a clean and simple layout for me. This layout is for the All That Flutters Challenge on the forums, hence the butterfly.
January layout 1
Next up is another layout.. I created this using a photo I found on the internet (don't know who to credit the photo to).
I had so much fun (and got really messy) creating this.I did a lot of masking, stamping and misting on the background. I add lots of glitter glass and glitter to this once I was done.  the flowers for this came from my stash.

January 2017 reveal 2

How about another layout. I just couldn't stop with this kit. This is another mixed media madness layout. It is full of glass beads, glitter glass, art stones, misting, masking and lots of stamping and layers. I used a few die cuts from my stash to add just a bit extra to this layout.
January 2017 reveal




That's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed